Universal Zirconia Cell Kit
Part #: E7042UD
The Universal Cell Repair kit for the ZR22 Zirconia O2 Sensor
The Single Channel Zirconia Oxygen Analyzer System delivers accurate O2 and humidity measurements utilizing Yokogawa’s zirconia oxygen analyzers for combustion monitoring and control, helping industries achieve lowered CO2, SOx, and NOx emissions. The oxygen analyzer system provides minimized downtime and simplified maintenance with advanced diagnostics, an intuitive design and technician training.
Part #: E7042UD
• The built-in heater assembly of the probe can be replaced on site, reducing maintenance costs.
• The probe uses a long-life, high-reliability Zirconia sensor.
• The probe uses three-reference gas supply methods (natural air convection, instrument air, and pressure compensated) in its applications.
• The separate type converter incorporates a LCD touchscreen for ease of operation.
• This converter can be used as an oxygen analyzer as well as a high temperature humidity analyzer.
• The integrated type integrates both probe and
converter, to reduce wiring, piping, and installation costs. This type of unit uses an optical switch for ease of operation at the site.
• Remote maintenance using digital communications (HART) reduces maintenance costs.
See our datasheet for the Yokogawa Universal Zirconia Cell Kit specifications: https://nesentrol.com/datasheets/ZR22ZR402Datasheet.pdf
This analyzer is most suitable for monitoring the oxygen concentration of combustion gases in large or small boilers, various industrial furnace and combustion devices, or for the control of low-oxygen combustion.