Do you like to learn over lunch?
Sentrol is currently setting its Q1 lunch & learn schedule and would be happy to schedule one for your new employees.
Possible Topics Include:
- Steam Pressure Control –
- Ultrasonic Flow metering of Gas, Liquid or Steam.
- Biopharm process gas pressure control.
- Rupture disc and safety relief valve soltions for ASME rated tanks.
Panametrics MV84 Vortex Flowmeter for gas and steam.
The PanaFlow MV80 is a cost effective and accurate inline vortex flow meter that saves you time and costs by measuring flow, temperature, pressure, density, energy and mass in a single meter, with no need to recalibrate for most gases, liquids and steam.
Thank you to all of you that supported Sentrol in their efforts to raise funds for Team WillPower and the PanMass Challenge.
The Pan Mass Challenge (PMC) is the largest cancer fundraiser in the United States with a two-day bike ride covering 190 miles. We will be riding again in 2024!
ASME Section VIII compliant Sanitary Relief Valves; created and designed in the US.
The SSRV Sanitary Safety Relief Valve is designed to relieve over-pressure upset in hygienic and aseptic process and clean utility systems. The SSRV is designed to be manually set to open at a predetermined pressure to protect pressure vessels and other equipment from being subjected to pressures that exceed their design limits.
- Bioreactor – Fermenter vessel and vessel jackets
- Formulation and other Pharma process vessels
- Clean Air I Gas distribution systems for point of use distribution
- Clean steam systems
- WFI and USP PW vessels
- Any hygienic or aseptic process vessel or system