Upcoming Events & What’s In This Issue
- Our Lobster Salad Demo Van is back in action.
- ASHRAE Boston golf outing Monday May 16 – Info here
- May 23 – ISPE Boston Spring Golf Outing – Register
- May 24 – 26 – Interphex 2022
- In this issue:
- Now stocking sanitary clamps, ferrules and fittings!
- How to use the Jordan Valve MK80 to control tank temperature and steam pressure.
Learn more below!
Now stocking sanitary clamps, ferrules, & fittings!
RubberFab and Steel & O’Brien
Sentrol Life Sciences is now stocking most standard size sanitary clamps, ferrules and fittings. Please call us at (888) 877-1778 to see what we can offer!
Our lobster salad demo van is out and about!
Beginning May 1, 2022, our world famous lobster salad demo van will be back out and about making customer visits. If you would like to learn more about our lobster salad demo van visits, click here to contact us!
Tank temperature control is vital for steam pressure control in most processes!
Tank temperature control is vital in many industries including chemical, biopharmaceutical, and food and beverage to name a few.
Processes using carefully controlled tank or kettle thermal environments oftentimes require precision control, fast response to temperature setpoint changes and even temperature distribution. Click here to learn more about temperature control!
Educational training seminars with Sentrol Inc & Sentrol Life Sciences
Do you have new employees looking for training?
Please click here to contact us about our lunchtime seminars!